What is Tabata?
Tabata training is a form of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), that targets both your aerobic system (cardiovascular) and your anaerobic system (muscle), better than more moderate workouts. It involves 8 rounds of high-intensity exercises performed for 20 seconds, with a 10 second rest, so each Tabata circuit is 4 minutes. A Tabata workout can be easily adjusted to suit your ability and specific focus. Tabata training is a great way to get a quick workout in if you're short on time, while still burning lots of calories, and improving your endurance.
My first bootcamp was in November 2015 with 3 people! Now I train hundreds of people a week at my BBM Bootcamps all around Auckland. My #NOEXCUSES message has helped my people get fitter and healthier.
Now it can help you too. My new app based program lets you:
- Train anywhere at any time without any equipment.
- Lose weight, get healthy and build mental toughness.
- Stop worrying about what to eat with tailored meal plans that are based around you and your goals.
- Follow along with video of me telling you how to do the exercises.
- Track your progress with monthly updates to workouts and meal plans.
Train Hard, Eat Well & Never Let Excuses Get In Your way